The Jamestech Group of Companies are well-respected Electrical Contractors servicing the Mining and Minerals, Oil and Gas industries throughout Australia, PNG and Abroad.
Jamestech has been requested to resource an upcoming shutdown in NW Qld.
We require the services of :
20 x Electrical & E/I Technicians – Concentrator Shutdown (Feb 20- Feb 25, 2020)
Experience below preferred (though not essential) :
- Electrical Work License (Electrical Fitter / Mechanic or equivalent)
- Good Overall Electrical Knowledge, LV, HV
- Switch gear and drives inspection & replacement
- HV switching knowledge and experience
- Instrumentation – Cert III (preferred) or Cert IV Process Instrumentation
- Familiar with all types of Field Instrumentation, fault finding & repairs
- Instrument installation experience (temp, flow, pressure etc)
- Valve & Actuator maintenance and setup.
- read and update P&ID’s
- Minimum 5 years’ Mining / Industrial Experience
- Excellent Safety Culture
- First Aid Cert
- Current Australian Manual Drivers License
- Current LVR & CPR
- Current passport (at least 6 months currency)
Must be able to complete (or already have):
- Workplace Medical
- Clear National Police Clearance
Date – mob. ~Feb 20 – demob. ~Feb 25 ( Ex. Bne, Tsv, Cns)
If you have previously sent your resume, please email again and notify of your availability.
If you feel you would like to work for a progressive, multi disciplined contractor with growing opportunities, please email a current resume and cover letter to
Email a current resume and cover letter to:
James Technologies Pty Ltd.
Telephone 1300 732 881 (freecall Australia only)