The Jamestech Group of Companies are well-respected Electrical Contractors servicing the Mining and Minerals, Oil and Gas industries throughout Australia, PNG and Abroad.
Jamestech has been requested to resource an upcoming shutdown in NW Qld.
We require the services of :
2 x Electrical Technicians
4 x Communication Technicians
Experience below preferred (though not essential) :
- Electrical Work License (Electrical Fitter / Mechanic or equivalent)
- Good Overall Electrical Knowledge, LV, HV
- Switch gear and drives inspection & replacement
- HV switching knowledge and experience
- Fibre Optic and Leaker Feeder Communication Systems experience required
- Mototrbo Radio System experience required
- Tele Remote Control Loading Systems experience required
- IP Networking experience high regarded
- Proximity Awareness System (PAS) experience highly regarded
- Minimum 5 years’ Mining / Industrial Experience
- Excellent Safety Culture
- First Aid Cert
- Current Australian Manual Drivers License
- Current LVR & CPR
- Current passport (at least 6 months currency)
Must be able to complete (or already have):
- Workplace Medical
- Clear National Police Clearance
Date – mob. Nov 14 – demob. Nov 20
Please only apply if you are available and confident you have the abilities above.
If you feel you would like to work for a progressive, multi disciplined contractor with growing opportunities, please email a current resume and cover letter to
Email a current resume and cover letter to:
James Technologies Pty Ltd.
Telephone 1300 732 881 (freecall Australia only)