The Jamestech Group of Companies are well-respected Electrical Contractors servicing the Mining and Minerals, Oil and Gas industries throughout Australia, PNG and Abroad.
Jamestech has been requested to resource upcoming shutdowns in Papua New Guinea and we require the services of :
Electrical / Instrumentation Technicians (Shutdowns 2020) PNG
The technicians shall be required to integrate with a team of expat and national tradesmen during maintenance completed during programmed shutdowns. Sometimes during the projects be required to supervise expat and national work teams.
The roles are full hands-on in the field positions. You will be strong at self management and a very good team player.
- 5 years minimum Mining / Oil & Gas exp
- Electrical Work License, Restricted Electrical licenses considered
- Ability to read electrical drawings, P&ID’s and SLD’s
- Good understanding of field instrumentation and overhaul and repair of such.
- QA/QC project experience
- First Aid Cert
- Current Australian Manual Drivers License
- LVR & CPR
- Current passport (min 12 months exp)
Must be able to complete (or already have):
- Workplace medical
- National Police Clearance
The role involves working 14-28 days on site. Adhoc, No fixed roster.
Please only apply if you are confident you have the abilities above.
If you feel you would like to work for a progressive, multi disciplined contractor with growing opportunities, please email a current resume and a copy of your passport biopage, licenses and any other documents you feel relevant to:
James Technologies Pty Ltd.
Telephone – 07 5547 3600