To further assist our current Mining and Minerals, Project and Maintenance Teams in PNG, we require the services of experienced :
Electrical / Instrumentation Technicians (Shutdowns & Maintenance) PNG
The technicians shall be required to integrate with a team of expat and national tradesmen during maintenance completed during programmed shutdowns. Sometimes during the projects be required to supervise expat and national work teams.
The roles are full hands-on in the field positions. You will be strong at self management and a very good team player.
- 5 years minimum Mining / Oil & Gas exp
- Electrical Work License, Restricted Electrical licenses considered
- Ability to read electrical drawings, P&ID’s and SLD’s
- Good understanding of field instrumentation and overhaul and repair of such.
- QA/QC project experience
- First Aid Cert
- Current Australian Manual Drivers License
- LVR & CPR
- Current passport (min 12 months exp)
Must be able to complete (or already have):
- Workplace medical
- National Police Clearance
The role involves working 14-28 days on site
Please only apply if you are confident you have the abilities above.
If you feel you would like to work for a progressive, multi disciplined contractor with growing opportunities, please email a current resume and cover letter to
Email a current resume and a copy of your passport biopage, licenses and any other documents you feel relevant to:
James Technologies Pty Ltd.
Telephone – 07 5547 3600