The Jamestech Group of Companies are well-respected Electrical Contractors servicing the Mining and Minerals, Oil and Gas industries throughout Australia and Abroad.
Jamestech has for many years assisted several Underground Hard Rock Mines in North Qld with Electrical Project and Maintenance support.
We are needing to grow our team and require the services of :
Electricians – Underground Mining (Projects & Maintenance)
The role would suit a experienced FIFO workers who are looking for a longer term role, working with a small team.
- Qld Electrical Fitter / Mechanic license (or equivalent)
- Minimum 5 years’ Mining / Industrial Experience
- Excellent Safety Culture
- First Aid Cert
- Current Australian Manual Drivers License
- Current LVR & CPR
- Need to have a good all round attitude
Preferred though not nessesary:
- HV switching
- Refridgeration / Ammonia experince
- Underground exp. : Breakdowns, installations, electrical , communications, leaky feeder systems , Jumbo & Simba servicing ( Atlas Copco) , pump repairs ITT Flygt 5,8 & 20KW pumps , etc)
Must be able to complete (or already have):
- Workplace Medical
- Clear National Police Clearance
Date – start ASAP Roster 8 days on / 6 days off ( Ex. Bne, Tsv, Cns)
Please only apply if you are confident you have the abilities above.
If you feel you would like to work for a progressive, multi disciplined contractor with growing opportunities, please email a current resume and a copy of your certificate’s, licenses and any other documents you feel relevant, also a short message of where you are currently working and what you are looking for (casual shutdowns or a permanent role) to:
James Technologies Pty Ltd.
Telephone 1300 732 881 (freecall Australia only)
Office 07 5547 3600 / Darren 0418 878 767