The Jamestech Group of Companies are well-respected Electrical Contractors servicing the Mining and Minerals, Oil and Gas industries throughout Australia and Abroad.
Jamestech has been requested by several Underground Hard Rock Mines in North Qld and Western NSW to assist with Electrical Project and Maintenance support.
We require the services of :
Electricians – Underground Mining (Projects & Maintenance)
- Qld Electrical Fitter / Mechanic license (or equivalent)
- Current HV switching, CPR & LVR / First Aid certs
- minimum 3 years mining (underground exp. : Breakdowns, installations, electrical , communications, leaky feeder systems , Jumbo & Simba servicing ( Atlas Copco) , pump repairs ITT Flygt 5,8 & 20KW pumps , etc)
- Current Australian Manual Drivers License
- Need to have a good all round attitude
- Maintenance Rosters differ – 8 / 6 , 14 / 7 ex FIFO East Coast Aust.
- Shutdowns range 7 – 28 days
Must be able to complete (or already have):
- Workplace medical
- National Police Clearance
Please only apply if you are confident you have the abilities above.
If you feel you would like to work for a progressive, multi disciplined contractor with growing opportunities, please email a current resume and a copy of your certificate’s, licenses and any other documents you feel relevant, also a short message of where you are currently working and what you are looking for (casual shutdowns or a permanent role) to:
James Technologies Pty Ltd.
Telephone – 07 5547 3600