The Jamestech Group of Companies are well-respected Electrical Contractors servicing the Mining and Minerals, Oil and Gas industries throughout Australia, PNG and Abroad.
Jamestech has been requested to resource upcoming shutdowns in Papua New Guinea and we require the services of :
Mechanical Fitters – (Shutdowns & Maintenance) PNG
(October – November 2019)
- A nationally recognised trade qualification
- A minimum of 5 years Mining / Mill / Crushing experience
- QA/QC project experience
- A demonstrated commitment to safety systems
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Fly point of hire (Australia / New Zealand / PNG) to site.
- Current Australian Manual Drivers Licence
- Current First Aid / CPR
- Current passport (min 12 months before exp)
Must be able to complete (or already have):
- Workplace Medical (PNG visa)
- National Police Clearance (AFP)
Roster – The role involves working 14-28 days on site. Adhoc, No fixed roster.
Please only apply if you are confident you have the abilities above.
If you feel you would like to work for a progressive, multi disciplined contractor with growing opportunities, please email a current resume and cover letter to
Email a current resume and cover letter to:
James Technologies Pty Ltd.
Telephone 1300 732 881 (freecall Australia only)