The Jamestech Group of Companies are well-respected Electrical Contractors servicing the Mining and Minerals, Oil and Gas industries throughout Australia, PNG and Abroad.
Jamestech has been requested to resource upcoming shutdowns in Papua New Guinea and we require the services of :
Mechanical Shutdown Supervisor – PNG
- A nationally recognised trade qualification
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Mechanical Supervisor on maintenance shutdowns in the mining industry (surface and/or underground) ;
- Hands-on experience supervising maintenance work teams to ensure that site activities are completed in accordance with safety, quality, environmental and productivity objectives;
- Exceptional communications skills to clearly communicate work plans and required outcomes to the crew; and
- Proven leadership ability with a very strong commitment to zero harm
- A demonstrated commitment to safety systems
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Fly point of hire (Australia / New Zealand / PNG) to site.
The ultimate focus is on improving long term asset health, shut downs, reliability, availability and reducing critical failures through effective and realistic maintenance solutions.
- First Aid Cert
- Current Australian Manual Drivers Licence
- Current LVR & CPR
- Current passport
Must be able to complete (or already have):
- Workplace Medical
- Clear National Police Clearance
Roster – ~15/13 (not fixed)
Please only apply if you are confident you have the abilities above.
If you feel you would like to work for a progressive, multi disciplined contractor with growing opportunities, please email a current resume and cover letter to
Email a current resume and cover letter to:
James Technologies Pty Ltd.
Telephone 1300 732 881 (freecall Australia only)