The Jamestech Group of Companies are well-respected Electrical Contractors servicing the Mining and Minerals, Oil and Gas industries throughout Australia, PNG and Abroad.
Jamestech has been requested to a mine maintenance and project team in NW Qld.
We require the services of :
4 x Electrical & E/I Technicians – Project and Maintenance (NW Qld)
Experience below preferred (though not essential) :
- Electrical Work License (Electrical Fitter / Mechanic or equivalent)
- Good Overall Electrical Knowledge, LV, HV
- Switch gear and drives inspection & replacement
- HV switching knowledge and experience
- Gas Power Station knowledge
- Instrumentation – Cert III (preferred) or Cert IV Process Instrumentation
- Familiar with all types of Field Instrumentation, fault finding & repairs
- Instrument installation experience (temp, flow, pressure etc)
- Valve & Actuator maintenance and setup.
- read and update P&ID’s
- Minimum 5 years’ Mining / Industrial Experience
- Excellent Safety Culture
- First Aid Cert
- Current Australian Manual Drivers License
- Current LVR & CPR
- Current passport (at least 6 months currency)
Must be able to complete (or already have):
- Workplace Medical
- Clear National Police Clearance
Date – start ~end May 2021 ( Ex. Bne, Tsv, Cns)
Roster – 14 days on / 7 days off ( 8 – 12 weeks)
If you have previously sent your resume, please email again and notify of your availability.
If you feel you would like to work for a progressive, multi disciplined contractor with growing opportunities, please email a current resume and cover letter to
Email a current resume, a copy of current certificates and licenses and cover letter outlining your availability to:
James Technologies Pty Ltd.
Telephone 1300 732 881 (freecall Australia only)